FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've attained the FNS long slide with stainless barrel and no safety and love it. I'm able to find the stainless with a safety, all black without a safety, but all black with a safety doesn't seem to be out there. I like the way the fns long slide looks in stainless with a black barrel, and black with stainless. Hoping I can swap barrels around and they'll both fire reliably. Seems like they would. I personally like a manual safety, but there's an up side to no safety too. I'm trying to cover the bases here lol. But I also like having back up parts and two of each. The price point of the fns makes owning 2 attainable. Also, HK Expert in .40 I'm having trouble finding. If anyone runs across these I'd appreciate a heads up. I try not to call on help, but I've searched the ends of the earth and figured more eyeballs on target would help. I'd appreciate it if anyone who sees either of these could give me a heads up. Thanks all you Mighty Forum Members ! : ) P.S. I hope it was ok to mention HK on an FN forum. Please don't beat me lol.

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol....HK on FN forum. I've checked gun broker every day since day after Thanksgiving for the fns. There were some .40 hk's, but wasn't sure of purchasing it then. It seems the fns all black with safties aren't part of the released batches. the HK will show itself. I've checked Gallery of Guns for the fns, not sure if I looked for the HK there. Thanks tho, I'll keep checking them. They will bother appear some where, I just need to stay on top of it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts