FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy! I'm new here on this forum, so if anything is out of place in my post, please let me know.
With that out of the way, I have a rifle that I am considering purchasing, and am unsure on exactly what model it is. The seller says that it is a FAL paratrooper, but it looks to possibly be a Century Stg-58 from the looks of the hand-guard. If any additional or close-up pictures are needed, please let me know and I'll reach out to the seller.
Additionally, the seller is asking for $900. I haven't had a chance to get my hands on it due to COVID, but am hoping to within the next few days. My limited research has said that this might be a bit expensive if it is a Century Stg-58, but what do yall think?

Gun Firearm Rifle Trigger Airsoft

Firearm Gun Trigger Airsoft Gun accessory
Gun Firearm Rifle Trigger Assault rifle
Automotive exterior
Gun Trigger Airsoft Gun accessory

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
It looks like it is marked Fabrique Nationale Herstal on the receiver. It Also looks like Howco imported it.

If it is a true Belgium, $900 seems to good to be true. Could it be hot?

I am sure there are expert here that can tell you more. I am definitely not anywhere close to an expert.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.