FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I'm a new guy here, got my wife a Daly HP a while back and really like it when she lets me shoot it :D

My question, though, is about a used gun I recently got. It's an FN with Argentine stamps. It says "FN (not FM) Browning" on the slide and has an "N" with the star over it. On the other side, it's got DGMA dot-stamped on it, and has an import stamp from Georgia.

So, is this a Belgian made HP that was sent to Argentina? Or was it made in Argentina?

I love the gun, it came with Hi-Viz three dot sights, three 13 round mags, and Pachmayr wrap around grips. It shoots accurately, yesterday I had it keeping in 2" out to seven yards and mostly within 8" at 15 yards freehand. For me, that's among the best sessions I've had with any of my handguns.

Thanks in advance, any info or thoughts are welcome.

Mike

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cliff47,

Thanks for the info. It has an external extractor, ring hammer, no crest, no PD markings, just "FN Browning" on one side and DGMA on the other. and the N with a star over it on the right side of the slide near the hammer. Here's a picture of it. I hope it's not too large for the website, I think I got it right (new at posting pictures).

Well I can't get the picture to load :lol:

I'll try again

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.