FN Herstal Firearms banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale/Trade is a LMT CQB MRP Defender Model 16 5.56 semi-auto rifle, I have less than 100 rounds in it and it's been very well taken care of. I had a Eotech on it but I bought a Trijicon ACOG 3.5x35 Scope. The Acog scope was never on the LMT only for this picture. I got the Scope and keep in a safe, it's like new. LMT is one of the finest ar15 on the market and very hard to find, and the rifle is very accurate. I have everything but the box for the LMT rifle, I have the Manual, 1 LMT magazine/sling/ and torque wrench. What comes with the Trijicon Acog is 1 ACOG BAC Manual/1 Warranty Card/1 trijicon pelican case. Everything you see is used in the US Military/ Law enforcement.
I have more then $3,100 in this rifle. I will ad a price list. Instate, I will need a CWP or SC DL, and for out of state FFL dealer. I'm New on here and this is my Frist post.
Thanks for looking. LMT.jpg LMT 1.jpg LMT 2.jpg TRIJICON.jpg Trijicon 4.jpg
Looking to Trade for a FN SCAR 16s FDE/ with optics. straight up Trade for my rifle with optics and your rifle with optics. I will pay for my shipping and you for yours.
List price:
LMT CQB MRP Defender Model 16 5.56 $2,100.15
Trijicon TA11H-G ACOG 3.5x35 Scope $1,221.00
VLTOR E-MOD Stock Black $130.00
Surefire SOCOM Muzzle Brake SFMB-762-5/8-24 $135.00
Magpul Flat Dark Earth AR trigger guard $18.00
Total: $3604.15

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.