FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
6,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm beside myself with joy at the moment, the moron himself and his administration got b!tched slapped today and yesterday. Today SCOTUS ruled his Uppityness overstepped his authority by appointing without congressional approval certain high-level cronies to certain high-level positions leaving the fvckin' a-whole trembling with fury.....aww too bad jackwagon, reality is a heartless b!tch isn't she.

Yesterday an unheard of and infrequent "unanimous" ruling b!tch slapped O'bozo's ball holder Eric and his unjustice department stopping them from searching through cell phones and interpreted to mean iPad, laptops etc without a warrant. The DOJ's Solicitor asked a sophomoric question of Chief Justice Roberts who proclaimed "GET A WARRANT!!" This should also pave the way for serious and extreme curtailment of NSA eavesdropping without open non-FISA warrants but that's left to be determined.

On another front his Uppityness whose 2008 campaign promise to "remove troops from Iraq and Afghanistan" has been yet another dismal and all to oft recurring failure. Now, WE have to negotiate with Syria AND Iran to fend off ISIS and their ever foothold gaining march through Iraq. OH YEAH you thought pulling our troops was a smart idea did'ya professor huffin' puff? Brilliant move on your part, brilliant you worthless POS!

It should also be noted that sitting Presidents often undergo polls to determine their standing in the public eye, these polls are usually broken into bits and pieces pertaining to economy, foreign affairs, employment and so forth. At this point the a-whole teeters on the precipice of unilaterally being depicted as the WORST in history even by members of his own party. I just can't believe it myself, Obama the worst, no that can't be, he's one of the best, just ask him!

Lastly and perhaps most importantly todays ruling on a President's power to bypass congressional oversight and approval establishes legal precedence by the highest court in the land. This precedence can, should and hopefully WILL be used by Speaker Boehner in his threatened lawsuit against the amoeba for abuse of executive powers. It actually does present a legal quandary of sorts for the WH, one they may not have an answer for. We all know he has an excuse or lie for everything, that might not be an option this go 'round.

·
Registered
4,907 Posts
You reap what you sow and he has well fertilized the fields, To bad he has not planted anything useful.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Can't he just make an "executive order" and make it all go away? :lol: :-D

I saw a picture of the president aboard AF1 today watching the World Cup. I'm sure he's just trying to relax since he has to find other ways to cope besides ganja these days...

·
Registered
6,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Let us hope this week in some way leads to the double door fun house of impeachment. The deadbolt has been withdrawn, hopefully the lockset opens too.

The only way that news could have been better is if Obummer had got impeached then hung for treason, then this would be great news and cause for celebration!

·
Registered
6,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Only problem with his brand of fertilizer, it's toxic and kills everything it comes in contact with.

You reap what you sow and he has well fertilized the fields, To bad he has not planted anything useful.

·
Registered
6,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm hoping his days of signing executive orders at least erroneous and nefarious ones are OVER!!!

Can't he just make an "executive order" and make it all go away? :lol: :-D

I saw a picture of the president aboard AF1 today watching the World Cup. I'm sure he's just trying to relax since he has to find other ways to cope besides ganja these days...

·
Registered
6,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
He may be finding out rather rudely he has no concept of what he's doing. Unlike Kev who "contrary to popular opinion" knows exactly what he's doing. Maybe Kev should run for President if not the US at least Leupold and Crye, a joint presidency if you will. <<<see what I did there Kev

Still the best news i'v heard in a very long time!

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Can he just pardon himself lol

seriously though if he was allowed a third term bet he would win
The worst nightmares I have are of the Democrats controlling all three branches of government again. 1994 AWB, with 10 year expiration clause, 2010 Affordable Health Act, 20XX AWB without an expiration clause. Stockpile tall and deep my friends, and don't forget to vote even if it's just:
3963919569_d2b2295319_o.jpg

·
Registered
6,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
That is a most frightening thought HBJ! It's probably best SCOTUS has shackled him, he might well have used EP to allow himself a 3rd.

Can he just pardon himself lol

seriously though if he was allowed a third term bet he would win

Reactions: rslsss

·
Registered
6,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Now THAT is a nightmare, just reading this post made me tremble in fear!

The worst nightmares I have are of the Democrats controlling all three branches of government again. 1994 AWB, with 10 year expiration clause, 2010 Affordable Health Act, 20XX AWB without an expiration clause. Stockpile tall and deep my friends, and don't forget to vote even if it's just:
View attachment 28788

·
Registered
409 Posts
And yet, this horrible president still has approval ratings of 40%. Nearly half of the population still views this a-hole favorably. Truly incredible and very scary for the future as more and more fall trap to the government dole.

·
Registered
5,315 Posts
And yet, this horrible president still has approval ratings of 40%. Nearly half of the population still views this a-hole favorably. Truly incredible and very scary for the future as more and more fall trap to the government dole.
That's because he is GIVING something to nearly half the population. Pigs love the farmer that fills the trough each day.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
yes that is true, my point was, that soon there will be so many pigs eating at the trough that Democrats will never lose another election.
:th_vote_no::th_puke:

·
Registered
6,620 Posts
yes that is true, my point was, that soon there will be so many pigs eating at the trough that Democrats will never lose another election.
That's the ultimate goal isn't it. Dependency is control at its finest. If you lock your dog in your house and leave it will die of starvation and dehydration eventually. Same concept. Its sad but it's true.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts