FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have one already, but I kind of keep track of the prices.

It looks like GB has several on sale for sub 3k prices, so it looks as though FN did another run.

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
The FDE at my LGS has been sitting there for over a month but the 2 Blacks have already sold. I am really surprised that anyone who lives outside of the desert southwest wants them.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Must be the same for Sig. After having a Sig 716 on order for a year, it finally showed up. Now it can keep my FDE Scar 17 company!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Just bought a FDE (17s) yesterday. I'll be able to see which one shoots the most accurate...FDE or Black...Range report coming whenever it stops raining.

Loser will be up for sale!!!!

·
Registered
384 Posts
Just bought a FDE (17s) yesterday. I'll be able to see which one shoots the most accurate...FDE or Black...Range report coming whenever it stops raining.

Loser will be up for sale!!!!
Don't lie, you already know you're selling the black one..

·
Registered
29 Posts
Yea...your right. Mr. Black will go on the chopping block i'm sure.

·
Registered
155 Posts
I was bidding on one for $2850 with 7 minutes left and some azzhat clicked the "buy now" for $3100.. Argh.. I found another on gunbroker with a buy now of $2900 and just bought it. I've wanted another FDE for a while now and it probably won't be long 'til another azzhat goes on a shooting spree (we've made it at least 5 months now! yay!) and makes the supply disappear (or worse... get's them banned)... So I paid 100-$200 over what I should have but I got the damn gun I've been looking for well over 4 months now and am happy!

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
As the owner of both: the black is 0.000005% more accurate. In ballistics there is a concept referred to as HAATDAFDE (=Hot Air And Tragic Delusions About FDE) that leads to an unstable air mass and optical illusion when firing an FDE, with a corresponding, and utterly tragic, degradation of accuracy.

It's all physics boys.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts