FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is probably pretty easy to find on the net, but seeing as I can't get into the vast majority of weapons related websites, and a search here didn't turn up what I'm looking for; can anyone tell me what the length of pull on the P(S)90 is?

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
No one has ever asked that before. +! for a new question :?

Maybe someone here that knows how to measure that can....

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
That's the length of that trigger bar, right? I thought he was asking about the actual length the trigger moves back before firing?

·
Registered
137 Posts
LOP

In general usage the LOP is the measurement from the butt to the trigger face. the length the trigger moves is the "travel", the movement after the sear breaks is the "overtravel", this added to the take up or "slack" would be the total movement of the trigger bar from initial start of pull to the stop at the end of movement. This amounts to about .100+- on my guns. The buttstock extentions that have been offered would extend the LOP.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Re: LOP

SOFMatchstaff said:
In general usage the LOP is the measurement from the butt to the trigger face. the length the trigger moves is the "travel", the movement after the sear breaks is the "overtravel", this added to the take up or "slack" would be the total movement of the trigger bar from initial start of pull to the stop at the end of movement. This amounts to about .100+- on my guns. The buttstock extentions that have been offered would extend the LOP.
I didn't know the difference either. Thanks for the tip! :?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks.

Any chance it could be shortened by some permanent modifications? If I get one it will be SBR'ed, so not worried about the OAL.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts