FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, long time lurker but recent owner of a FS2000. Took it out to the range a few times and love it. I would like to mount a different red dot optic then the C more. Any suggestions of a mount that will work with either a Aimpoint or EOtech(I have two each!) that will be low enough for a good cheek weld as opposed to a "chin weld"? Thanks for any info!!! :p

·
Registered
569 Posts
I have the LaRue LT-152 w/Aimpoint on my friend's FS2K and while it doesn't allow for cowitnessing it does provide superb cheekweld.
Tomac

·
Registered
75 Posts
I have an Aimpoint CompC with a low mount Aimpoint ring. It co-witnesses with the front sight, but the aperture on the rear flip sight is too small to use. The red dot burns through the sight and is all but useless.

·
Registered
130 Posts
An ARMS mfg Aimpoint throw-lever mount (without riser) will allow you to co-witness the iron sights w/the Aimpoint dot. I've got one on mine - it works great. The irons are zeroed @ 300yrds and the Aimpoint zeroed @ 100yrds. Irons are at the extreme 6 o'clock of the Aimpoint FOV, but you will be able to aquire a proper sight picture through the Aimpoint.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts