FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, long time lurker here, finally decided to join in.
I probably will not be posting a lot, I used to be a member at a few other forums and spent far too much time on them.
Anyways, I have a PS90 and a FiveseveN that both get used at the range fairly regularly. I'm the sort of guy who lets anyone and everyone who shows an interest in them actually shoot a few rounds, I guess I've sold these two guns a few times without knowing it.

Pete.

·
Banned
15 Posts
Welcome! I've been lurking around here for a while too now. I've had my account since August/Sept I think, just never posted. I've got a fiveseven USG so far and have been looking at getting the F2000 and P90 in the next few months.

Any advice on what I shold get first?

·
Registered
520 Posts
welcome, SR77.

good luck on that decision, i would think either would be a good choice. me personally, getting the PS90 because it's cheaper- first to the punch! :D

·
Banned
15 Posts
thnx! I think I might just do that. Is there any specialty ammo I can use in either the fiveseven USG or the p90 besides just the SS195/197?

from what I've heard from word of mouth from some other people on the high road and the ar15 forum it doesn't penetrate well enough to be used much more than a varmint gun(s).

·
Registered
520 Posts
well that's a whole 'nother topic. best not debate it here. as far as ammo goes, check out some of the sponsors here, BACA ballistics comes to mind.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts