FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I got the Monolith fore end, I 've been wanting to hang something on it. Ideally it would be a steamlight M6 but at $300 or there about...not anytime soon.
Well, I was looking at all the options and the streamlight was what Monolith had in mind for their fore end I noticed Glock has two lights for their pistol that are similar , but cheaper....I opted for a Glock tactical light...looks neat, has same power as a 2 cell (123cr) streamlight and I got it for $75 after discount....the one with the laser was $289 before discount...both are quick detach and the flash light can be focused.
I'll post a pic after a bit, my digital is down right now.
Y'all with a monolith may want to look at this before forking out for a streamlight.

·
Banned
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Since I got the Monolith fore end, I 've been wanting to hang something on it. Ideally it would be a steamlight M6 but at $300 or there about...not anytime soon.
Well, I was looking at all the options and the streamlight was what Monolith had in mind for their fore end I noticed Glock has two lights for their pistol that are similar , but cheaper....I opted for a Glock tactical light...looks neat, has same power as a 2 cell (123cr) streamlight and I got it for $75 after discount....the one with the laser was $289 before discount...both are quick detach and the flash light can be focused.
I'll post a pic after a bit, my digital is down right now.
Y'all with a monolith may want to look at this before forking out for a streamlight
Posted a pic in the picture section!

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
I prev had a Glock light on a Glock 34 I had - I liked that light. Worked great.

On a rifle, though - I like the shape of a traditional flashlight. I prev had a Scorpion light - now I have a Xenon Brinkman light on my PS90.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts