FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i have a friend who's trying to sell this weapon light. it's surefire's m952xm07. that's the model i got after talking with surefire. it looks just like this minus the mount. the batteries are dead in it so i can't test the bulb. but he said it did work the last time it had enough power it lit up. so what do u think is a fair price to offer him?

·
Registered
841 Posts
$100 - $125 depending on how good a friend he is :)
There are a number on eBay at that price... around $120 buys you brand new in package.

And that's fair price with new battery installed. Don't buy it without a battery / without testing it.

M952XM07 will include a mount. If it doesn't have the integrated mount included, it's worth half.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well the guy took 20 for the light. went and got batteries and it works. now to find a mount. i was thinking of a surefire m93 mount but i'd want it in gray since the light is gray. but i can't seem to find just a gray mount. i did run across this tho. ACI M93 WeaponLight Mount for Surefire M951 - Airsoft Cart International i know it says for air soft but it should still work for the light right?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts