FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Welcome to the rockies - given the politics in Kolorado, I think you made a good choice!

·
Registered
757 Posts
Congrats, can't wait to hear your experiences. Joining a range, soon. They just announced expanding their range to 1500yds from the current 1000. Can't wait to try it....of course I won't have quite the skill-set you're carrying!

·
Registered
431 Posts
drove through Wyoming several times. will never forget it. beautiful land to be sure.

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Texas is one of the greatest places on the planet but I am definitely jealous. I'm glad you made it!

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Rock Springs/Green River area?

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Good area!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
200 Posts
Coincidently, my family and I are at a hotel in Casper tonight, on our way home to Montana from Denver. We ran into some folks who were moving out of Wyoming, headed for Florida, *****ing about the state taxes. They didn't strike me as shooters. There's something to be said about a 1000 yd range.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Coincidently, my family and I are at a hotel in Casper tonight, on our way home to Montana from Denver. We ran into some folks who were moving out of Wyoming, headed for Florida, *****ing about the state taxes. They didn't strike me as shooters. There's something to be said about a 1000 yd range.
Manatee gun club is a 1,000 yard range, Gunshine state for life! :?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts