FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 20 PS90 mags, and yesterday I opened a new one. It had a dust cover included. None of my others ever had, and none of the other new ones has one either. Are these standard now? If so, it's a nice bonus. I have no idea when I got the lucky mag. It's been sleeping in a dust blanket for a while though.

·
Premium Member
9,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I ordered 20, 50 rounders when they were on sale at Midway last holiday season and all of them came with the black plastic cap too! Its kind of nice.
I only got one. I went from feeling special to feeling slighted...just some poor schmuck with dusty mags. :lol:

·
Premium Member
9,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I never got any with my 30rd mags.
I'll have to order more mags to try my luck at getting a dust cover
I think it may be a Willy Wonka "Golden Ticket" type situation.

·
Premium Member
9,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm going to be honest and say that I do feel a bit silly getting excited about a $0.25 piece of plastic. But I also loved cereal prizes when I was a kid, so there is a precedent.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I've bought 8 (so far, including the clip that came with purchase) for my PS90. All in the FN factory packaging. But of the eight, only five came with the dust cover.

I e-mailed FN about that, and the possibility of getting covers for the three that did not come with one, but I have yet to receive an answer.

FYI - five I got from Midway (which all came with the dust covers), the other three I got from a firearms dealer in Kentucky, in store purchase. No covers.

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
That's interesting.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Score!
I would like a couple of those to make sure the rounds stay in place in loaded mags. ... I was just thinking about that the other day. Never knew they existed, now I'll have to buy more mags... :/

1 - 16 of 16 Posts