FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who/What is the best to help load mags? Is there really one worth having or is it just a waste of money?

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys, I want one for handguns. The last time I went shooting I almost wore the thumb print off my thumb! Looking to take a little pain out my life!

·
Registered
857 Posts
HKS work ok but you need to have the one made for your magazine, also they don't work very well for extened capacity mags.

A

·
0 Posts
It is rare that I need to use one - but, on rare occassions, I have used an old Glock loader I have.

·
Registered
490 Posts
I have a HKS speed loader and didn't use it at the range LoL I loaded the mags with my thumbs. So I'd say it's not a total waste of money it is something that's nice to have.

·
Registered
703 Posts
I have a few different versions and the Uplula is my favorite.

Really you get use to loading by hand. I only use the loader when I'm loading up lots of mags or when I'm loading the 33 round Glock mags to capacity.

·
Registered
137 Posts
mag loaders

The UPLULA is the tool of choice for me, loads most mags that I use. I just ran the pistol phase of the Stars and Sripes Foudation "Shoot for the Troops" match in Newhall Calif. Had to load 175+- mags for S&W MP 9mm on Saturday, as we supplied the weapons and ammo for the shoot. not so much as a single problem with the weapon, mags, ammo(thanks Fiocchi) or the loader. the loader is well made and Fast....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts