FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone converted there mag release to a easier faster method. With the raise prices of .223 it is getting cheaper to shoot 5.7. So I am thinking about shooting my PS90 for competition.

I am looking for something that is setup like the slide pull on a race 1911. If not I will try and design and make something.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Someone correct me if I'm mistaken, but isn't one of the vendors here working on a PS90 tactical mag release?...
Tomac

·
Registered
426 Posts
The CD Tactical Mag Latch for the P90 & PS90 will release within the month. It does provide a much faster & easier solution. It's main feature is one-sided operation within its ambidextrous form. More info when available.

·
Registered
569 Posts
The CD Tactical Mag Latch for the P90 & PS90 will release within the month. It does provide a much faster & easier solution. It's main feature is one-sided operation within its ambidextrous form. More info when available.
If it's as good as your other gear then count me in for 3! :?
Tomac

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If it is as good as it sounds, I definetly in for one.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Question: Will installation require taking the stock halves apart?
Tomac

·
Registered
356 Posts
CriticalDimensions said:
We got anything on this yet?

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
thats a sweet idea but i havent heard anything concrete yet :(

·
Registered
148 Posts
CriticalDimensions said:
CD, what's the latest on this. . . it's July already and curious on update? :-?

·
Registered
426 Posts
Only a few of the Tactical Latches have been made so far and those were machined from solid polymer. We've been focused on some major production projects, so the low volume /start-up projects are on the back burner for now. The plan is to get it out after we fulfill our contractual obligations to the Navy.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Thanks for the update care to share what you have in store for the '90?

·
Registered
426 Posts
Actually we've sold-off most of our PS90 line and don't plan on producing anymore than what orders that are placed directly by dealers. Once we get some capacity back open on the injection molding side, we'll only be producing magazine & stock related items related to the PS90/P90. The plan is to move forward with the two different magazines and the new PS90 stock. But I've got my plate full with military work for the forseeable future.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
well congrats best of wishes!

·
Registered
426 Posts
Yeah, no thumbholes. We had to do something to go with the 100 rnd mag, to make it look better and not like Egor the HumpBack. No time frame or set plans for production. With the orders we've got in place, we won't be doing anything PS90 for months to come.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts