FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen several people with the clips (for lack of a better word) that allow you to double stack mags.

Are these made somewhere that I could purchase, or is everyone kind of making their own?

And if you don't know what I mean, I'm talking about the ability to attach two of the mags together so you can just flip around the empty, and put in the next full one.

FM

·
Registered
15,552 Posts
I've thought about getting one. But I am left eye dominant and right handed, so I like the space on the back of the to use my left eye. Also, I'm not a big fan of how that looks to have the 2nd mag there.

·
Registered
569 Posts
ShipWreck said:
I've thought about getting one. But I am left eye dominant and right handed, so I like the space on the back of the to use my left eye. Also, I'm not a big fan of how that looks to have the 2nd mag there.
That makes sense in your case. I prefer having the extra 50rds ready to go w/o having to mess w/mag carriers plus the benefit of better cheek/chin weld when using raised optics like the Eotech, Aimpoint, PK-AS-W, etc. To each his own...
Tomac

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you very much!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts