FN Herstal Firearms banner
41 - 45 of 45 Posts
I never kept that mag loaded. I only load the mags when I'm at the range. In fact, I fired maybe only 150-200 rounds through that mag and had several failure to feeds resulting in damaged cartridges.

FN replaced that magazine and I've switched to using only one magazine for range-fun. New mags are way too expensive for a range toy like the PS90 so I am sticking with using just 1 mag. I tested my other mags for function and they cycled 2-3 boxes each without any problems. The biggest thing you should look out for is wearing out the feed lips. I make sure to slide the cartridges in just like single-stack fed pistol mags. If the P90 mags were $10-$15 each like AR mags, I wouldn't care too much. When they're $40-$50 each, it starts getting a bit expensive.

I

I'm also just using the original 30 modified to 50 for range purposes and keep my other 8 unloaded and in thier carrier for the occasional rabbit hunting trips 8)

41 - 45 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.