FN Herstal Firearms banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI has anyone had any problems in doing business with magazine parts. The reason Iam asking is that I won a dutch auction on gunbroker for a PS90 dual mag. clamp from this guy and after 3 emails I get the reply that he does not have time to update customers on the status of thier order. I won the item almost 30 days ago.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Mike will make good on your auction win. I think the main issue has been a split in ownership of MagParts that has happened recently. With that came a move and reorganization, including new manufacturing vendors of MagParts products. I guess one could say his workload has doubled in the least plus he attends a university.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I have purchased several items from Mike and my experiences have always been positive. Like CD said - I feel he will make good on the sale. :?

·
Registered
214 Posts
We've had a few things go less than desired the past 3 weeks, but I'm working on making everyone satisfied. No one dislikes an unhappy customer more than I do!

I'm not trying to over exaggerate here, but 16-18 hour work days are not uncommon for me. If you emailed me, and I didn’t respond, it’s likely that I didn’t get it! If you emailed me 4 times in one day, it’s likely the spam-bot caught it. If it’s an emergency hang up and dial 911!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I WOULD NOT BUY FROM HIM AGAIN. THERE ARE OTHER CO. OUT THERE THAT WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU ALOT BETTER. IT TOOK ALMOST 30 DAYS FOR ME TO GET MY ITEM AND AFTER SENDING 3 EMAIL HE RESPONED BY TELLING ME HE DOES NOT HAVE TIME TO LOOK UP THE STATUS OF THE
CUSTOMERS ORDER. NOW HE STATING THE USPO LOST IT. THEY MUST OF LOST THE OTHER WINNER OF YOUR DUTCH AUCTION ITEM ALSO.

·
Premium Member
3,531 Posts
Alright already. Patron - you do not have to shout. I can understand that you are upset for not getting your clamp in time - but the Sponsor said that he would take care of you and I trust that he will.

This is not a consumer advocacy group and we do not have time to mitigate disputes over a $20.00 item.

I am confused by your post. First you claim that you have received it in 30 days, then you claim that you still do not have it. Please use PM to communicate with the sponsor, send him your address via PM (that way he is guaranteed to get it) and please resolve the matter.

This thread is closed.

Cheers,

-TH

·
Premium Member
3,590 Posts
I have never had a problem with magazineparts, in fact they have gone way out of their way to make things right if it isn't.

PATRON: I'm sure if you give magazineparts a chance instead of posting your bashing, they would've made things right.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.