FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you all have or have not seen the threads in regards to MP - it's not looking very well for Mike.

I have sent him PM asking for direct intervention and explanation to ALL members who have ordered here and did NOT receive their product.

I do not wish to take extreme action in removing his banner, but the negativity that he is currently generating is not a welcome site to this forum.

The final outcome of this rests solely on his shoulders.

Posted without malice or prejudice.

Regards,

-TH
Iceline Internet Services

·
Vendor
5,623 Posts
I heard from Mike a few days ago. It took him way longer to get the computers up and running and to complete the move. He is now trying to fill all his back-orders and he has ordered more REM T3s from me so he can fill those too.

I will be shipping his order to him by the end of next week if I can get them built. :?

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
I gotta say that this is a bit ridiculous. This is at least the 2nd, if not the 3rd period of such problems/cluster of issues (I wanna say this is the 3rd event, but I'm not in the mood to go digging up old threads). There have been times prior to this where some people have complained about no response from Magazine Parts and a delay in their stuff - this time just seems to involve the most people, and they are getting vocal about it now.

If I was one of the people having this problem, I'd be upset to. And, now there are calls for Admins to get involved to solve these problems.

This time it is unacceptable, no matter what the latest excuse is. This isn't just 1 bad luck issue... It seems to be a string of problems...

I have stayed out of this and made no public comments about it until now (and this thread can only be seen by sponsors). But, we don't get these kind of complaints about any other vendor.

·
Premium Member
3,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have sent Mike PM, I have posted this message and there are a lot of responses in his own forum that he has not dealt with.

Unless I will notify the forum otherwise, I am suspending MP as of this weekend and removing any and all advertising materials pursuant to MP.

Ship will notify the customers of our actions. Any further communications will have to be resolved between the customer and MP.

I am sad that we have to do this - I felt that Mike had a good deal of products to offer to the community. Since the community backlash is spilling to the perception of this forum, we have no other alternative than to terminate his sponsorship.

Regards,

-TH
Iceline Internet Services LLC

·
Registered
214 Posts
Milos,

I called you today, awaiting a return call.

I was very specific in the thread that if someone has a problem to email me directly. So I STILL got PMs when I said how to get in touch with me. EVERYONE that has emailed has gotten a response!

I'm currently having an issue with ALL of my SMTP / POP3 incoming and outgoing, and I'm having to use a webmail interface to answer emails. That's do-able if the email is on the webserver, but they've already been downloaded as of last week, so I need a recent email to respond to.

I guess people don't understand how much business we get. The people who ***** on this forum represent a very very small percentage of my overall business, but bitching to one of you does absolutely NOTHING in regards to resolving the issue.

You need to tell them that you're merely a discussion forum and as stated, they should email me directly. I'm not sure what else there is to say in regards of how to contact me.

As far as having issues....welcome to business. I again remind you of the small percentage that someone complaining represents. This is the first time I've actually had an issue of not being able to get more than a few folks instantly taken care of. I keep a log of what items are listed as what on the website, and time after time, I get people complaining that something didn't get shipped when they ordered an out of stock item. The confirmation email clearly states orders with back-ordered items will not ship until ALL items will go out. Yet I get people that complain because they didn't read what they were buying. It's clearly listed....I can't be expected to make sure they read it. It's right next to the purchase button. I clearly listed how to get in touch with me, yet time after time, I get PMs and posts, yet no email.

There are idiots everywhere, and this forum isn't immune to having. Most of you don't know 99% of the people on this forum, so I wouldn't begin to vouch for their credibility on a given situation when a) I can be gotten in touch w/ via email as stated, and b) I've responded to all emails I've received.

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
One thing that has struck me about the consistancy of these complaints... When you first became a sponsor here - I tried to contact you numerous times (in the begining - it was to get a clearer logo banner, and I finally just gave up and redid the banner myself). You ignored my e-mails and PMs several times. Never heard from you once - and I am an admin here.

Then, you later eventually posted in a thread that you would be interested in our rotating monthly banner ad. I tried to contact you about that, and even mentioned on that thread that you should send me a PM.

Well, never a response from you. I remember you finally sending me a PM message, mad at me for my lack of response in your request... You were upset at me.

Well... Guess what... I tried contacting you and even informed you on the thread on how to proceed.... I just kept getting ignored by you, and then you acted like I was at fault....

What's my point?... My point is that as 1 of the 2 admins of this site, a site you advertise on, you ignored me for many months, and I was just trying to help you out. Between that experience that I had and the complaints here on the board, I can certainly see how these affected customers feel (with the numerous, consistently the same complaints that are being posted over several threads here).

If you treated me that way, why shouldn't I believe these guys?

·
Registered
214 Posts
I'm not quite sure how one can compare not having the time to provide a banner vs telling people to contact me on my personal email and them not doing it. I've posted several times that anyone with an issue should contact me directly, and only 3 people have sent me emails.

I don't look for posts on the forum, that's not a method of contact. I do however check and respond to my personal email, which I have to do via a web client right now since I have yet to get my SMTP/POP3 issue resolved. It might have taken a day or two, but ALL 3 people have been responded to. I am now implementing a phone number being required for an order to be placed so that I have a more direct method of contact if such circumstance arrises.

·
Premium Member
3,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mike and I spoke on the phone. It seem to be that there is a pervasive lack of response from Mike to the 'supposed' customers on this forum.

However, one issue that has NOT been addressed is the fact that the customers respond to Mike via PM and I nor he would know who they are or what order they may have placed from their forum alias alone. I am willing to cecede that point.

I will make a post and request ANY party to this forum to send me a PM with their name, number email and product they are missing and/or have not gotten a response from Mike. I will also ask them if they placed an order that was clearly marked out of stock or backordered.

We'll see what comes out of the woodwork, and I 'll make my final determination then.

-TH

·
Registered
214 Posts
So 10 days after specifically stating how to contact me, I've had a total of 5 people do so, 1 of which was for fitment related questions.

Typical.....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts