FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for more mags and bought 10 of those thermold ones....only to read later that they are crappy. Any leads to factory mags? Are there good options with other manufacturers? Thanks!

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Have you tried them? I did some reading and I came away with a bad vibe....lots of drama and I still can't figure out if they're really for sale. I bought some factory ones from CTD before seeing the Stryker Ent. reference....will buy some from him when I order the EACH charging handle I probably don't need being a leftie shooter.

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Have you tried them? I did some reading and I came away with a bad vibe....lots of drama and I still can't figure out if they're really for sale. I bought some factory ones from CTD before seeing the Stryker Ent. reference....will buy some from him when I order the EACH charging handle I probably don't need being a leftie shooter.
This could get interesting :-o Ill just say, Ill never support a company like Molon Labe no matter how good their product may or may not be. Their customer service is bottom of the barrel.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That wasn't a reference to you Kev....I read my post and thought it read wrong. What I meant was I wasn't trying to start anything as I'm covered. Time for a beer.....been a long day.

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
That wasn't a reference to you Kev....I read my post and thought it read wrong. What I meant was I wasn't trying to start anything as I'm covered. Time for a beer.....been a long day.
No worries! I didn't take it that way. Glad to hear you found some OEM mags! I was stuck with just one for the first 6 months I had my 17. :-D

·
Registered
957 Posts
Poor CS and attitudes generally accepted about these 2 companies.
This could get interesting :-o Ill just say, Ill never support a company like Molon Labe no matter how good their product may or may not be. Their customer service is bottom of the barrel.
I agree with Kev. Will add CTD to that list also. These are on my no go list.

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
I bought some mags from him in December for my new SCAR16S. 4 FDE & 3 BLK if I remember correctly. The bonus was two of them were Belgium made. Not sure if he keeps stock or not? Shoot him a PM.

does Sarge sell 16 fde mags? Or just get brownells or d and h mags?

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
I bought some mags from him in December for my new SCAR16S. 4 FDE & 3 BLK if I remember correctly. The bonus was two of them were Belgium made. Not sure if he keeps stock or not? Shoot him a PM.
You mean Lester might not have snatched up all the Belgium 16 mags out there as well???? ;)

·
Premium Member
9,490 Posts
Given the ready availability of FN mags nowadays, I'd recommend sticking with them. It is a whole different world than this time last year when they were like unicorn riding leprechauns.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts