FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone comment on the sight from Magazine.com? I'm expecting my PS90 late next week and have heard more negative than positive comments about the factory sight.

·
Registered
15,552 Posts
I think U mean MagazineParts.com, not magazine.com

I have never put one on a gun and shot it, but it looks the same as one being sold down at my local shop for the same price.

I guess for the money it may be okay. But, U have to decide how much you want to spend.

EOtechs are my fav, but U are looking at the $300 range for them. This is probably better than a $30 BSA site.

U have to decide what U want to spend.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Another vote for the Eotech, $300 isn't bad for a combat-proven optic. If you must go cheaper then I'd consider either the Burris XTS-135 (appx $200+) or it's less rugged but still durable cousin, the SPOT Mk.III (appx $150).
Tomac

·
Registered
214 Posts
I'd follow Tom's advice. If you can afford the $200 range, i'd start there or go higher if you can. It's really hard to beat an EOTech.

·
Vendor
5,592 Posts
"Can anyone comment on the sight from Magazine.com? I'm expecting my PS90 late next week and have heard more negative than positive comments about the factory sight."

That sight is a nice piece for the price ($59.00). :?

If you can wait a few months I'm making an upgrade to the original sight ($69.00)
http://fnforum.net/viewtopic.php?t=2895&sid=a61c7ce3b6b614b2035f3b091219ee48

If you have the money to spend ($300 to $500) then the Eotech it the way to go.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts