FN Herstal Firearms banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MagaizneParts.com would like to thank the FNForum and its members for their continued support. Over the course of the next 4 weeks, we will give away 4 of our newly-released High-Capacity Brass Catchers. Our Brass Catcher is available in 4 different colors and patterns, and 1 of each will be given away. The only thing we ask is that you take some pictures of it on your gun for the forum (we all love eye candy), and of course, please either own the gun or have the intention of buying one very soon.

To be eligible for the drawing, please respond to this thread with “I would like a Catcher”. Nothing else is required, and multiple posts don’t increase your chances of winning. A single winner for this pattern will be drawn at random on Friday, May 9th, at which point the next pattern will be listed. All non-winning entries will be carried over to the next week.

Let’s keep the Karma alive!

This week's color is BLACK!!

More information on our Catcher can be found by visiting us at http://www.MagazineParts.com.

Thanks, and GOOD LUCK!

·
Registered
41 Posts
I would like a Catcher!

UPS tells me that my PS90 will be here tomorrow, and I'll definitely take a few pics when she shows up.

The Bulldog case should be on my doorstep when I get home tonight. How am I ever going to sleep tonight? I'm stoked! 8)

·
Registered
80 Posts
I am usually the pitcher but, "I WOULD LIKE A CATCHER!"
I am about to get all my toys for the PS90 by the middle of next month & will show a pic with all the goodies on it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I would like a catcher :shock: This one looks even cooler than the one I ordered from you already - which by the way, is great - no more going home with crazy dirty hands from picking up brass at the end of a session AND my spent brass isn't collecting dirt anymore. Nice!!! 8)

·
Registered
4,907 Posts
“I would like a Catcher” :?

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Entry is still open until this Friday! The next color is OD Green!

1 - 20 of 72 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.