FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Convenient online ordering, 24 hours a day. Multiple payment methods accepted. All products come professionally packaged and include installation instructions and tools. Upon ordering, you are emailed an order confirmation receipt. Your package will also contain an itemized receipt for your records. Use coupon code 83015 when ordering for your savings.

Come see us at www.MagazineParts.com

Our products can also be found in many local gun shops and websites. Any vendors interested in carrying any of our products, please email us.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
I'm waiting on on my quad rail that i ordered yesterday from magazine parts....im excited :shock:

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Today is the last day to combine the $28 brass catcher with another item and get the 15% discount. I'm quite impressed with how many have chosen to take advantage of it!

·
Banned
9 Posts
For anyone fairly new to these boards I recently ordered some items from Magazineparts and let me tell you I was impressed. The items arrived fast and everything was great! Highly recommended vendor.

·
Registered
520 Posts
i ordered a pair of magazine springs earlier this week- hope to have them by today so i can get them installed before a shoot tomorrow morning. :?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts