FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 138 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know the deal with magazineparts , I placed an order over 2 weeks ago , still haven't received it. Sent 3 emails , phone just keeps ringing , with no return. ?

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Now you tell me! :?: I just placed an order 5 minutes ago!!! I know that he just moved and posted on August 17 that they were back. I have tried calling and email to ask a question without a response. I gave up and placed my order. I was on the forum Just 30 min before you posted FairFord.

I ordered a bunch of mag springs, 2 mag conv plates, brass catcher, and sight tool.

ugh, I hope all is well to get these quick! :-x :evil:

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
I did receive confirmation of order in email from them 15 minutes after placing the order, but that may be an automated thing.

·
Registered
93 Posts
magazine parts

you think thats long i ordered a brass catcher and side rails to be used with my eotech atleast four months ago. still no product not one. i think i will reporting this to the county sheriffs office. i have not been sent any word of my order other the company is moving.

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Re: magazine parts

PD0907 said:
you think thats long i ordered a brass catcher and side rails to be used with my eotech atleast four months ago. still no product not one. i think i will reporting this to the county sheriffs office. i have not been sent any word of my order other the company is moving.
I bought a top rail and extended side rails from CD. See this post from him:

http://fnforum.net/viewtopic.php?t=7628

Top rail is adjustable. You need extended side rails with the Eotech, otherwise you won't have clearance to place items on the side rails. This is because of the width of the Eotech from what I hear.

The side rails from him are only 24 dollars each, both items are very nice quality and mil spec. Send him an email. :?

I haven't installed my rails yet or have an Eotech for that matter. $$$$ bin is empty. :cry:

I would have held off ordering stuff from Magazine Parts had I known there is some sort of a delay, now my money is held up, since payment was sent.

·
Banned
49 Posts
I'm waiting too.....I got a shipping confirmation email...the one that says you package WILL be shipped by paypal shipping....but nothing has showed up yet.....I'm also not to happy that all his payments are handled by paypal.....they are pretty anti-gun......

·
Registered
39 Posts
MagazineParts

I placed an order right before he announced he was moving. Got shipping email on th 18th and package 3 or 4 days later. No problem.
Bruce :?

·
Registered
459 Posts
I placed an order with them and in my opinion it was slow to be shipped. A note was with the order that the mag springs were out of stock and he'd ship when he got some. That was July 25th and I haven't seen the mag springs yet. I just sent him an email.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
OK , I just got my order in the mail today, looks like it took them a little longer to get back up and running than they expected..

·
Registered
475 Posts
thats too bad, i placed an order in july for a top rail, side rail, mag springs, and dual mag coupler. i ordered on a sunday night and got my package the following monday. i think he only works part time or something

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
I understand people get busy and things come up. Just wish there was better communication, such as an update on the web page. Not knowing whats going on is frustrating to me. I just have to wait until after the holiday. Will try calling during contact hours as stated on web page.

Happy Labor Day everyone.

·
Registered
12 Posts
user426 said:
Still no reply from his site or from PM's.....

HAPPY LABOR DAY
Yea I was confirmed a order and charged on the 18th of last month. Many calls and emails with no return. Can any of the mods tell us if he has been to the site since he said he would be up weeks ago.

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
To my knowledge, he has not been here since his last announcement stating that he was about thru with his move. I do not know what is going on with him.

·
Vendor
5,654 Posts
I have also sent him some e-mails about the REM T3s and he has not replied yet. He has also not updated on the 57froum. I'm sure it is due to the move and trying to get his computers up and running. S&%! happens to us all.

·
Banned
49 Posts
I received the following reply yesterday by PM.....

"Is this still an issue? Things have been very crazy around here and I feel this week will bring many changes."
But still no definitive resolution.....

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
I sent Mike this PM at 2:44 pm

Hi,

I have placed an order with you on 8/28/08. I did receive an order confirmation as well as confirmation that paypal had sent payment. However I have not received any other word or status.

I have tried to call, your phone has a message saying memory is full. I also sent email's a week before I ordered to ask a question, with no response.

The question I had was in regards to the buy 3 get 1 free on the ps90 mag springs. When I placed the order it did not show anything about it. I was not sure whether you will send the extra spring automatically or I had to do something to get them. Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

I see on the forum that a couple other people are waiting, longer than I have, as well.

Can you please update a status for us?

My order number is

If some items are on back order, will you ship the items that are in stock or wait?

I do hope all is well.

Thanks
I recieved this shortly after at 3:17 pm

Hello,
I do not have time for the forums currently. I've had a lot going on and orders are being processed. Springs have begun shipping today and will continue throughout the week.

If something is backordered and more than 3 weeks out, the order will be split and shipped separately.

Thanks,
Mike

·
Banned
49 Posts
I tried calling today......messages full.....
I tried faxing.... no pick up... phone goes dead....
I just wish he would give me an reason for the delays.....
communication is key to success.......

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
user426,

I agree.

1 - 20 of 138 Posts