Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

This is my first time posting a firearm for sale. I have only had one previous sale via FNF that was with HK SD9 Tactical. I have for sale a brand new Magnum Research Desert Eagle chambered in .50AE. It comes complete with everything it came with from the manufacturer, including carry case, takedown tool, magazine, and firearm. It has never been shot. It has no scratches, scuffs, or marks. I keep all my guns lightly oiled to prevent any rust from forming. Thats what the slight sheen is in the pictures. To sweeten the pot, I will include two (2) boxes of Hornady Custom .50AE. They are 20 cartridges in each box, so you will get 40 rounds on .50AE for free. I originally purchased this firearm strictly because of the 'cool' factor. Unfortunately, I actually never got the chance to take it to the range for a shoot. I have a Daniel Defense MK18 waiting to be transferred to my dealer, so the funds from this will probably go towards spec'ing that out to my liking.

I am asking $1200. I will entertain any interesting trades. I could use a quality red dot to mount on my MK18. Other than that the price is negotiable just contact me and we can work something out. I live in Zephyrhills/Wesley Chapel, Florida. I work in Seffner. So we can meet anywhere in between if you are local. Otherwise you would have to cover the shipping to where you want it shipped.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
21,753 Posts
Moved to correct section.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Price Reduced!! $1150.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Price Reduced!! $1100.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Price Reduced!! $1000!! Its a bargain Chaps!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.