FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For any LEO or MIL members, you can buy up to 10 Pmags direct from Magpul. Here are the instructions from Magpul:

Thank you for contacting us. During this period of high demand, we at Magpul are taking steps to ensure that Military and Law Enforcement professionals that use our products in their job-related activities can still obtain the magazines they need for on-duty use. To meet this need, we have set up a process for Mil/LE purchase of up to ten PMAGs per account from our website.

In order to participate in this program, go to: Magpul Industries Ecommerce.

- Create your login account and click the “Register” button to submit.

- Once you receive a Membership Confirmation e-mail from [email protected] reply directly back to it (RE: ) along with your name and unit or agency affiliation. Please respond using an official .mil or agency e-mail address, or provide other official identification to verify Military or LE status.

- If you already have a login account at Magpul.com, please just send an e-mail to [email protected] with your name, unit or agency affiliation as outlined above, and the e-mail address you used to sign up for the account.

·
Registered
25,418 Posts
As it stands now, Magpul has 27,000+ individual LEO and MIL orders. Presuming that each one ordered 10 magazines - do the math.

-SS

·
Registered
10 Posts
Is the government twisting MagPul's arm? They can't even keep up with public demand right now. When have they ever given in to a right to "who gets it first"? Why would they do this voluntarily. Supply/demand. Govnt supply/demand outways the public? Given recent threads about taxes and manufacture census, nothing suprises me anymore.

·
Registered
157 Posts
I just ordered 10 308 mags from magpul under this program last night and received a shipping notice today. It's a great deal for Leo's and military.

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
After you send them the email, how do they know when you order that you are LEO? Can you order right after sending the email info or do I need to wait for some type of conformation or code before I order?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Use your agency or mil email address or send them a copy of your creds. A follow up email will be sent upon verification, allowing you to place your order. I received my confirmation email within an hour. After placing an online order, I had them arrive within 5 days. This is not a scam, just trying to help members get a few mags without playing the price gouging game.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Use your agency or mil email address or send them a copy of your creds. A follow up email will be sent upon verification, allowing you to place your order. I received my confirmation email within an hour. After placing an online order, I had them arrive within 5 days. This is not a scam, just trying to help members get a few mags without playing the price gouging game.
Same here, very fast process from start to finish.

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
I got an auto generated email here it is. So I still cant order until I get some other email letting me know I am approved? I assume I have to wait till monday or tuesday?

*THIS IS AN AUTOMATICALLY GENERATED EMAIL REPLY*

Thank you for contacting us. While we always strive to respond as quickly as possible, it may take us some time due to the large quantity of inquiries we receive. We will get back in touch with you as soon as we possibly can however.

If you have a critical inquiry that needs immediate attention please feel free to contact us toll free via phone M-F 9:00-5:00 Mountain time at 1-877-4MAGPUL (877-462-4785).

Thank you for your patience,

·
Registered
142 Posts
I never us the military discount imo look at it as supporting the manufacturer or dealer. And heck were all citizens I would like it more if most of us military or LE donate that discount to the NRA etc instead. Besides that I own over 100 of P and E mags of various generations. Like number of GI mags and maybe 50 lancer mags and a bunch of nameless or cheapo misc .223/5.56 mags as are my 7.62 nato mags ,AK47 mags and my pistol mags covered all for guns that I only use for HD, 3 gun and range or gun clubbing. LOLI would sell some but man who knows I may need up someday and besides super lazy is my good days.

What I'm really looking for are 30rnd Circle 10 .233/5.56 Bulgarian or Russian mags. For my 2 Arsenal SLR 106 FR's I got in celebration of Obama's return to the royal throne.:cry: Anyway got around 6 mags before K-var ran out along with the 2 Arsenal tiny sample mags that comes with all Arsenals. In case someone doesn't know an SLR 106 is a .223/5.56 AK. Guess have to wait till this nonsense tones down and that hack and old bag Obama and Frankenstein go down in failure and take care of stuff that really is important freaking idiots.

Thanks for the heads up tho!

1 - 20 of 49 Posts