FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found this sweet gem at my favorite pawnshop. I always wanted one but people on gun broker just want to much money. Also they always look really bad.

·
Premium Member
9,717 Posts
Big congrats! I have the same one in .380 ACP.

Reactions: Patton250

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys!!!

How do you know what year it was made?

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Russian LJ-70 Commercial version (adjustable sights) but at least in 9X18 on these date is impossible to tell but on 1's from other Countries very easy! Most likely made in early 90's and been banned from Importation for almost 20 yrs.!

If U have original paperwork they all came with a card as to when and where made etc...

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Nice!!!

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
I got one of those commercial Maks too. Shoots a lot more accurate than people think. The double action pull is horrendously heavy.

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Russian LJ-70 Commercial version (adjustable sights) but at least in 9X18 on these date is impossible to tell but on 1's from other Countries very easy! Most likely made in early 90's and been banned from Importation for almost 20 yrs.!

If U have original paperwork they all came with a card as to when and where made etc...
It did come with the original paperwork. It was made in 1993 in Russia.

Reactions: Hairlesswookiee

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Great! Then why did U asked what yr. it was made?

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Great! Then why did U asked what yr. it was made?
Sorry. I didnt know it was on the paper in the box. I stupid. :lol:

Reactions: vz58kid

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
That's an awesome find. I agree with you with the online prices. Unless I find one at a gun show or pawn shop like you did I'll probably never own one.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts