FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I've been an FN fan for some time, having owned an FNP-45, an FNX-45 Tac (FDE), an FS2000 ("the trout") and a Five-Seven which are what I consider "keepers" in every sense of the word. About 8 months ago I scored a PS90 in black with the integrated CMore Red Dot for a relatively good price. One trip to the range and I was hooked (it's currently waiting to be SBR's and mated with a suppressor). This past week while on an ammo hunt I came across a phenomenal deal on a new (also black) PS90 "flat top;" Let's just say it cost me slightly more than a Smith & Wesson M&P15 Sport. Well, suffice it to say, I now have twins (ever hear that saying "two is one and one is none"?). My only question now is...

when is FN releasing their Ballista for the civie market and should I go with a Scar 16 or 17 to round out the family?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Makes me feel better that no one is recommending therapy of staging and intervention. In all honesty, I just bought an AAC Ti-Rant for my FNX and a Kriss, so I'm a bit drained. That said, I am heavily leaning towards the 17. Can't get over how well it shoulders.

·
Registered
505 Posts
My Mother in Law thinks I'm nuts for having "so" many guns. I only have around 30 or so. She once said I needed therapy for my gun addiction.

·
Registered
8,450 Posts
Only thing I can say is your gonna own both the 16, and the 17 and maybe a few more before it is all over. The 16 or 17 by them selves is like a potato chip-- lays, you cannot have just one. I got the 17--- a short time later I had the 16. Oh and by the way- I had purchased the same guns you have in the same order minus the fnx tactical-- I got the standard model. Good luck keeping your self from it-- remember -- it's fn awesome and fn expensive! Post
your pic of the 17 when you get it-- it is part of the scar family requirement for acceptance into the scar club.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Some people collect stamps...no one says they need therapy once they reach 30. :) Fortunately or unfortunately the FN addiction...it grows...I'm looking for an additional PS90 since my wife stole mine. I'm lucky that she supports my addiction...most of the time. :p

·
Registered
687 Posts
Don't you ever think you're missing something by not checking out other brands of weapons?
See, this is my problem. I love my FN weapons, and about a half dozen other brands as well. Soon I'm going to need a second job to support this hobby. :)
Man the PS90 has really been calling my name lately. I wish somebody would help talk me out of it. My self control is weakening.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts