FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Man Kave / Billet Inc " NEW Configuration " Sear & Hammer " offering

Never before offered:
Gen 1 Sear & Orange Short Pull Hammer combo is now available exclusively from Man Kave Specialties.
The price is $150 + 6 for shipping.

Additionally I have some ( very few ) Gen 1 Sear & Hammer combos. Of course they are the same as Billet Inc was selling originally.
Those are $150 + 6 for shipping.

A Couple of members have asked about these ... so after many , many hrs of negotiations I have a few .... being offered here ( FNF ) 1st for a short time.
The last available combo's went to auction and were scooped up immediately for $199 -$250.

Tile Design Flooring Floor Wood
Metal
Metal

On Another Note:
There is 1 more Astounding Revelation ( Product Offering LOL... ) coming out of the Kave for the Holidays and an FNF exclusivly priced combo package.
This will be available for the Holiday season or as long as 10 last. These have sold at auction for $350 + shipping.
It is the MKS P90/PS90 Shooters Package.
Price $220 + $6 Shipping
PM Me for payment - shipping.

Room Photography Doorbell Machine Tile

·
Registered
3,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
OK,
All PM's and requests that have been sent up until 8:25 today will be honored / everything was available up until that time frame.

As for any interest after 8:25.... all I have is the " Comp Short Pull " Hammer & Gen 1 Sear Combination sets.
There are no more gen 1 sets ( hammer & sear ) available and there are NO Gen 1 Sears available independently.

Of Course all other Man Kave Specialties products are available, along with the "Shooters Package".
There are independent Orange Hammers available also :

Every PM will be responded to this morning, everything shipped Monday.
Thank You

Reactions: Merlin and LESTER

·
Registered
3,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
All the orders have been shipped ( yesterday ) pending a couple waiting for personal checks to clear.
I will be sending tracking out but please be patient, I actually have a lenghty list to generate and my shipping /recieving manager has went on strike.
The price of the " Orange " Hammer seperately has been increased due to several factors. The new price is $94.50, there may be some small discounts if coupled w/ other MKS accessories.

Thanks for the orders, I appreciate the return business from all the repeat & multi repeat customers.

Sincerely
Mike

·
Registered
9 Posts
I received my new hammer and finally got a chance to install it. Very fast shipping thx!!!! Istallation was a little tricky but not too bad. The trigger feel is much improved! Thank you for an exceptional product!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.