FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
They are smoother, making it easier to load the magazine.

Should cost much less for what they are.

Reactions: HK SD9 Tactical

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
I currently only have the one mag with the MK rollers, but I definitely noticed a difference loading which was much easier than before.
Agreed. I only have three mags, a buddy of mine gave me his 50round mag and two sets of ManKave rollers he had and I definitely noticed a difference.

The mag he gave me is very well used. He told me he put at least 4000 rounds through it with the MK rollers and even after that much use, I haven't had an FTF from the mag itself.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Where can we get these now since they are out of stock?
Mike from Man Kave (mjk1) is a member here and posts regularly. I am also looking for some rollers and other upgrades, and he said he should be resupplied by the end of February. Drop him a private message and let him know that you are also looking for some. I plan on sending him a note again at the end of the month to see what the status is. I prefer to buy from him directly to cut out the middleman to help a small business directly rather than buying third party.

·
Registered
34 Posts
How do Mike's rollers make loading the mags easier? Sorry if that's a stupid question. Newb with a PS90. Have had a 5.7 for awhile. And love both.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
How do Mike's rollers make loading the mags easier? Sorry if that's a stupid question. Newb with a PS90. Have had a 5.7 for awhile. And love both.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
The Delrin plastic is smooth, machined. The factory rollers are molded and can be rough.

Reactions: mjk1 and cghelton
1 - 20 of 27 Posts