FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered my Sig P226 MK25 on Wed and got it yesterday! The price was right and I couldn't resist. And even with Thanksgiving being on Thursday. Also got in, which was ordered from another dealer the same day, my Hogue Extreme aluminum's for it. This pistol came in factory fresh (in plastic) with everything that it said. I will say that this pistol feels great in the hand. Nicely balanced and at a very, very good price. I already have a p226 TACOPS and M11 A1 (also a 1911 TACOPS) and this is going to be a great addition. I'll post pics when it's cleaned up.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Congrats on that Sig! I am strongly considering getting a Sig 226 or 229 but undecided. Looking forward to seeing some pics

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Navy. This one feels very good as is and when I put the new aluminums on, it'll feel even better. You can't go wrong with either the 226 or 229.

Reactions: Mesa

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks too Lester. I like this one w/o the beavertail, like is on my TACOPS. Versatility.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Here's a few pics I just took, oil and all (ha). I'm really going to love this one, like all of my SIGS . . .

and with the also brand new Hogue Extrem aluminum's . . .

with the rest of my SIG's. 226 TACOPS 9mm, MK25, M11 A1 . . .

and the 1911 TACOPS . . .

·
Registered
703 Posts
Congrats!

I can see you are a big fan of the Hogue aluminum grips for the Sigs.

I really prefer those grips also. Glad to see I'm not alone on that.... :D

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks and yes I am, ever since I held a 220 Elite Dark that they came "stock" on. So when I got my new M11-A1 a few weeks ago, I had to have them, even though they were hard to find for that particular model . . . but I finally got um. Then got them again, w/o any problems, for my newest MK25. Just like the look and slimmer feel.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts