1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
4,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
5,463 Posts
Saw this in another forum. Unless that tat stops at the belt line there is no way I'm letting anyone get that close to a certain part of my anatomy with a vibrating needle.

·
Registered
641 Posts
How long before the ATF will want to regulate tattoos?

·
Registered
454 Posts
So has Maine gotten so bad that just having a pistol in your waistband on your own property draws a SWAT response?
exactly what I'm wanting to know. Even had the guy been carrying, what law exactly was he breaking on his own property?

·
Registered
454 Posts
So why did these cops show up with a swat team on a report of a citizen not even allegedly breaking any law?

This is moronic.

Reactions: Donnie

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Anyone notice the third reich eagle tattoo???

·
Registered
4,907 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
I'm thinking they've been trying to get this guy for some time and will "go" on any phone call. White profiling.

·
Vendor
3,283 Posts
Well.... 1st impressions are a ***** ! I must be old school but I think that there must be more to this story.... ( albiet an another govt. ever reach )
Those look like prison tat's to me ! But what do I know.... If they came storming in my house, Id be pissed because I was sleeping. Don't they know that I need my rest ? I mean I can't work 5-6-7 days a week, just to pay all the taxes to keep the free loader society 1 BIG arse mistake america has created then eat and support my family too ..... with out ample rest !

1 - 15 of 15 Posts