FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Vendor
3,282 Posts
Well... I got you covered, I like the man kave hammer & sear too ... that's all I run , even have my spare packs set up with them. I do have some collector Gen 1 & Gen 2 that I leave in OEM config for collector sake... but all the other 2's I have converted w/ MK SP Hams & sears. They are back to the original black color and are laser engraved due to hoopleheads filing & chiseling away and spitting out knock offs proclaiming technology that they didn't earn.
I try to keep a boundry sample of every product... and luckily only missing a blue hammer, I have all the generations of ECH's & EMR's.

Over the last 2 years there have been some performance enhancements in the hammers & sears with regards to the surface finish, it primarily benefits the FFL/SOT customers but never the less have always strived for continual improvement.

If you absolutely must have an orange one ...I can part with my used one.

For the record I only promote the usage of MK products by themselves,,, and in no way sanction combination's of other suppliers accessories.
The MK stuff is practical, rigid and plain & simple just works !

·
Registered
8,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply mike. I’m traveling thru the smoky mountains of Tennessee and have have spotty coverage. I have your rollers, the extended charging handle and the the extended magazine release. All of which I wouldn’t want to be without now that I have them installed and rely on them. I can’t figure out why fn continues to put their poor rollers in their magazines now that I have installed and used yours! Yes— put me down for a hammer and sear. I like the orange ones as they are sharp, and my favorite color- but only if you can part with it without trouble or extra effort.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Can anyone assist me in getting the replacement hammer and sear for my newly purchased PS90? I would greatly appreciate it!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts