FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where I can get a download of the first generation manual for the FS2000, with the early optic? The only one I can find on the FN site is for the one with the rail.

·
Premium Member
9,931 Posts
When I bought my FS2000 Standard in 2011, it didn't come with a manual. I contacted FN and they sent me the Tactical (Railed) manual. If you request a physical copy from the FN site, it does have the Standard listed in the drop down menu, but both times I've ordered one I received the 2008 Tactical manual.

The thread @LESTER linked to is the only place I've seen the instructions for the Standard's optic. It obviously came from a manual, but I've never been able to track a copy down...digital or physical. I looked pretty hard for a while and then threw in the towel. Nowadays, the FS sits in the way back of the safe. I had forgotten all about that manual hunt.

Reactions: LESTER

·
Registered
534 Posts
That one only shows the later generation with the top rail, not the one with the scope.
Actually, the tactical and standard model are the same generation. FN just made more of the tactical model because people didn't like the factory optic. The only gen 1 FS2000 was the earlier tactical models and not very many of them were imported.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts