FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I don't know if someone's posted this yet but tonight's "60 Minutes" featured Navy Seal Marcus Luttrell's interview, telling his story ("Lone Survivor") of the 2005 battle in Afganistan which he received the Navy Cross for. I'll tell ya what . . . moving is the word to describe it. Emotional for me anyway. To hear this survivor describe what he and his brothers went through, of which all were killed but him. I'm going to record the West coast airing, since I came into it while it had already started. Wish I had caught it in time to have spread the word. For those who didn't already watch it, it's a must if you can. If it's a repost, please ignore this.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I don't know if someone's posted this yet but tonight's "60 Minutes" featured Navy Seal Marcus Luttrell's interview, telling his story ("Lone Survivor") of the 2005 battle in Afganistan which he received the Navy Cross for. I'll tell ya what . . . moving is the word to describe it. Emotional for me anyway. To hear this survivor describe what he and his brothers went through, of which all were killed but him. I'm going to record the West coast airing, since I came into it while it had already started. Wish I had caught it in time to have spread the word. For those who didn't already watch it, it's a must if you can. If it's a repost, please ignore this.
Missed beginning too, but usually these are posted on the CBS web site later in the week.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts