FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been struggling for a while on this decision. I went first with IOR because of the comments of glass quality per $ spent, but moved away because I'm influenced by weight snobs (shameful me). I next went towards Swfa because of price and the retical at 1x looks like my eotech. Moved back and forth between that and Vortex for a good solid three months. Read a few articles at snipers hide and just decided the mark6 is good for my needs.

I went with Larue after reading some about it but moreso because I have shot many idpa and uspsa matches and loved their sponsorship and tactical beverage entry tools.

Got a good deal on the scope at liberty optic so while painful, it wasn't deadly.

Hope I can learn to shoot with an optic beside red dots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: LESTER

·
Registered
230 Posts
Congrats on your new Mark6. I pretty much went through the same process you did. I did a lot of reading at the Sniper's Hide forums as well as reading comments here on our forums. For me it came down to the Vortex Razor HD Gen 2 1-6x and the Mark6 1-6x. Although I was able to obtain the Military/LE pricing on both of these, I went ahead and purchased the Mark6 with the LaRue LT111 mount.
Like the saying around here goes: Buy once, Cry once.
Mark6.jpg

1 - 5 of 5 Posts