FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Administrator
12,336 Posts
Not a chance in hell.

She's one of those "two finger" people that like to hold firearms with just the two fingers with a show of total disdane.

Too bad, one of these days she is going to need to know how to use the damn things, and won't know how.

Go freakin figgure!

·
Registered
18 Posts
My wife goes out with me maybe 2 or 3 times a year.

The best story of her shooting though was when we dated. I showed her how to shoot and maybe 3 or 4 weeks after he first time shooting she agreed to go to the Colt Cup with me.

The CC was a slow-fire event using either an AR-15 or M-16 model. By slow fire I mean one had to put each round in individually- no magazine fed. You had 20 minutes to shoot 10 round prone, 10 sitting and 10 standing over iron sights at a target 300 meters.

She was only able to get off 22 rounds in the 20 minutes but she still placed about 2/3rds of the way down- well above many who got off all 30 shots.

·
Premium Member
4,440 Posts
My wife is a CAD operator and has had carpal tunnel issues for years. I bought her a .22 rifle last year and I want to get her a little .22 pistol this year. Then maybe I can get her to go.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Yes I'm indeed blessed with a woman who supports my hobbies. And I hers. Back when we got engaged, she wanted a new PC in lieu of a diamond. Errr, ok... She promptly starts a web design business and more than pays for it... Wouldn't trade her for an F-22 :) It's nice to be loved too.. Oh, Her pet gun? A G19 now, but wants an M&P 9 next. Who am I to refuse? I tease her that I'm like Fred Flintstone buying Wilma a bowling ball. She counters "but I'm the one naggin you to go shooting".

Countin my bessings in ATL

·
Banned
83 Posts
8) we met on the range 30 years ago. I was instructor, she was an agent doing yearly quals.
She's retired and doesn't shoot anymore......but she buys me guns and rounds :? :? :?
Her carry gun is a rare mint factory nickle mauser HSC in .380.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.