FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I watched Max Payne earlier today - it looked kewl in the previews. Save your money... Not that good at all.

I am honestly surprised at what makes PG13 now-a-days.

·
Registered
475 Posts
it looks good but since i did not see ironman, indiana jones, or the mummy 3 in theaters i will probably wait until it comes out on dvd, is there atleast a lot of gun play?

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, lots of gunplay - but the storyline was kind of boring. The preview made it look much better than it was.

·
Premium Member
4,057 Posts
Not really, not until the last 10-15 minutes is there really lots of gun play. Was it "stunning", no, was it Oscar worthy, no, would I go see it again with my nephew's, yes, if you do see it, wait till the credits are over for extra scenes! If you go in there expecting to be "blown away" everytime you go see a movie, then you must be disappointed everytime you saw a movie that came out AFTER Star Wars: A New Hope.

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Can U PM me and tell me what was at the end of the credits?

There was some gunplay prior to the end. He shot up a bathroom, and the girl with the HK used it a bit

·
Registered
414 Posts
Somehow I knew it would kind of suck. I'll wait for it on dvd / blueray. At least then It'll look good in the downstairs theatre.

I went to see Body of lies with my wife and it was actually a decent movie. Not a lot of gunplay, but great Intel games as what goes on in real life. Was another decent job from DiCaprio as Blood diamond was. (IMO).
:shock:

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Yea...I heard it wasn't that great...ugh...I loved the games!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts