FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say hey to everyone since I am a new member here. I have recently started buying some new handguns to compliment those that I already have, and it sent me in the FN direction. I have owned about every major brand of handgun that you can think of with the exception of FN. I recently began getting rid of a few of my Glocks and moving away from striker fired weapons. That left me looking for a reliable 9mm to stick in the glove box and get in some range time with. So I narowed it down to two choices. The Sig SP2022 and the FNP 9. After reading many reviews and shooting both of them I have to admit that it is a bit of a tough decision. I feel that I am leaning the way of the FN, though.

So I guess we will see how it goes. Once I get some more funds together I may have to go pick one of these things up. I hear that the customer service at FN is good, and that goes a long way.

Happy shooting,

Adam

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Welcome. The FNP9 is a good choice. I don't have a SP2022, but I like the FNP9 over my SP2340.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello all, New guy here as well.

I have the SIG SP2022, and am looking at getting the FNP-9 this week. The SIG is a really nice handgun, great balance, very accurate.

However, when I picked up a FNP-9 and squeezed the trigger, my mind was made up. I will have one of my own.

Once I get it and can get to the range, I'll do a bit of a comparison test between them.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Welcome GAfirefighter and Steel
:)

It's good to have you aboard. You will meet a lot of interesting folks here. Let us know when you get hooked up and get those range reports out too us. We are trying to make the Glockers jealous, or at least scratch their heads a little. Hee Hee !

1 - 6 of 6 Posts