FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On page 14 of the June 2008 American Rifleman is a good interview with John McCain. I am guess all NRA members get this mag., because I been getting it free every month I been a member. Its a good article, and McCain gets my vote this year!!!!!!!

·
Registered
159 Posts
On page 14 of the June 2008 American Rifleman is a good interview with John McCain. I am guess all NRA members get this mag., because I been getting it free every month I been a member. Its a good article, and McCain gets my vote this year!!!!!!!
Mine too!!

·
Registered
412 Posts
+1 McCain! He's not perfect but better than the other 2 treasonous idiots!

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
McCain was about 4th on my list of Republican canidates but I admit he is 100 times better than the other two possibilities.

My biggest fear is bama and hill running on the same ticket and winning... that is a mighty scary thought. If we get stuck with those two for 8 years, we will no longer be a Republic.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
I hear what you'll are saying, but...

1) At my age, I do not want to start taking spanish lessons. I am afraid that he will pull another 1986 Reagan Amnesty on us.

2) You can bet that we will be at war with Iran the day after he is sworn in.

3) He has zero intent on changing the whole lobbiest thing, even though Mccain/fiengold. Just look at the bunch he's running around with.

4) The idea that the Military Surge worked is foolish at best.

5) He has sided with the brady bunch in the past, and probably will in the future.

6) If he Was/Is pro gun, how many pro gun bills has he written?

Sorry but I can't vote for a terd even if it doesn't smell as bad as the others.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Lets face it, come November it will merely be a choice between the lesser of two evils. :cry:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts