FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.thepittsburghchannel.com/news/17789356/detail.htmlWoman Attacked At ATM, Assailant Carves Letter Into Her Face

Woman Robbed, Attacked With Knife At Bloomfield ATM

POSTED: 4:03 pm EDT October 23, 2008
UPDATED: 4:10 pm EDT October 23, 2008

PITTSBURGH -- A 20-year-old woman who was robbed at an ATM in Bloomfield was also maimed by her attacker, police said.
Pittsburgh police spokeswoman Diane Richard tells Channel 4 Action News that the victim was robbed at knifepoint on Wednesday night outside of a Citizens Bank near Liberty Avenue and Pearl Street just before 9 p.m.
Richard said the robber took $60 from the woman, then became angry when he saw a McCain bumper sticker on the victim's car. The attacker then punched and kicked the victim, before using the knife to scratch the letter "B" into her face, Richard said.
Richard said the woman refused medical treatment after the assault, which happened outside the view of the bank's surveillance cameras.
The robber is described as a dark-skinned black man, 6 feet 4 inches tall, 200 pounds with a medium build, short black hair and brown eyes. The man was wearing dark colored jeans, a black undershirt and black shoes.

·
Premium Member
4,057 Posts
I've seen people who have Obama stickers on their vehicles who see another Obama supporter give thumbs up to each other and high five etc.... Makes me sick.

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Honestly - I am a bit suspect.

The lady is from the city where I live at - so the local news has a slightly different article.

However, people do crazy stuff to get in the news. By refusing medical treatment, I am suspect.

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
I have to agree Ship. She would have had to lie still while that was being "cut". It looks more like she did it in front of a mirror. (B is backwards) Apparently the ATM machine records disagree with story. It happened two blocks from a hospital but she didn't go. The street is busy at that time of day. And her myspace page has her saying...

"Lying is the most fun a girl can have without taking her cloths off, but its better if you do."

http://74.125.45.104/search?q=cache...ker&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us&client=firefox-a

She is to take a polygraph this morning.

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Part of an article:

Pittsburgh police spokeswoman Diane Richard told FOXNews.com on Friday that Ashley Todd, 20, says she was groped by a robber and lost consciousness during Wednesday's alleged assault at an ATM. She didn't initially report those details, Richard said.

As for the wound on her cheek, "it's very shallow, it's more of a scratch," Richard said.

Todd took a polygraph test late Thursday or early Friday after police discovered the inconsistencies, Richard said. The investigation is ongoing. Richard said Todd is still being considered the "victim" of an assault.

Police are reviewing surveillance footage and searching for witnesses.

After a second interview by police, Todd is not as definitive about the assault, or the motives behind it, Richard said. She's also not sure if the robber took $60 from her as she initially reported but maintains it's missing, Richard said.
http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/10/23/mccain-volunteer-says-mugged-b-carved-face/

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
It seems people on both sides are losing there minds over this election.

"police have concerns about Todd's mental health"

Ya think?

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
On an Aggie forum site I'm on (since I live her), some were upset when I said I was suspect of this entire thing from the beginning. Too many things didn't add up, just from the news story info. I saw the truth that came out earlier today before it was posted here...

·
Banned
328 Posts
People all over the Internet were calling BS on this story the second it came out. Just like the time with that girl who claimed she was beat up by Hispanics.

News channels of course never check out stories before they run them no matter how phony they sound.

·
Registered
21,554 Posts
Texas Armadillo said:
And her myspace page has her saying...

"Lying is the most fun a girl can have without taking her cloths off, but its better if you do."
That's actually lyrics/title of a Panic! at the Disco song, but still true to her.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Ship, Keep you and your family away from this freaking nut job! Although I know I didn't have to say that, just being courteous :?

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
It's quit evident that News agencies enjoy stories involving lying and people that are FOS. They follow politicians around all the time. After a while, even the doctors of a insane asylum will become patients.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts