FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. When purchasing my fs2000 I was concerned of what ammo I should use. Reading the topics of Wolf ammo being used on this site, some say its good some say it sucks. So I gave it a shot with Wolf and I kid you not I did not have one hang up, not one miss fire or anything. The only problem I had is I used 2 cheap steel mags in the weapon and it did not like them at all. Then I used 3 good mags,FN,And colt mags. I used about 200 rds of all kinds of wolf ammo gray steel caseings, and green steel caseings and not one problem and accurate and not switching to the extreme gas setting I was hitting water juggs at 50-75 yrds right on the money. So anyone thats woundering about wolf ammo for your fs2000 its great, just use good mags.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I used older ammo with the green shell caseings which was 55 grain ammo just to see how the weapon would handle, great feading and accuracy. Just like I said before It does not like cheap steel mags. I also used the new wolf gray steel caseings 61 grain and 55 grain and im not lying at all this is all true, no problems. I am just tired of people saying ohh wolf is garbage,junk,dirty were do they get off I been useing wolf for 5 yrs now threw my Olympic arms AR-15, Berreta 40 s&w,Ak-47,and now through my fs2000 it does not get any dirtier than other stuff I put through my collection. Never had to use the extreme setting throws the caseings right out of the f2k no splits or miss fires. In my experience wolf gets good reputation in my book and who ever doesn't like it then thats your opinion and thats fine.All different grains of wolf I used all seemed to be the same all around good shooting. I hope this answered your question

1 - 3 of 3 Posts