FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

From me, my wife, the dog and the cats*...Merry Christmas. Be well, be safe and try to avoid rancid pimento loaf...it can really dampen the holiday spirit.

*Honestly, the cats most likely don't wish you Merry Christmas at all, but I thought I'd pull a fast one on them.

·
Registered
5,307 Posts
Merry Christmas to you and the crew my friend. Oh and February is getting closer.:clappingmr2:

·
Premium Member
9,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh and February is getting closer.:clappingmr2:
I'm eagerly awaiting 01/01/2014 so I can say next month instead of next year.

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Merry Christmas to you and yours. No pimento loaf here, it's ribs and brisket this Christmas.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Merry Christmas.

Reactions: akitainu

·
Premium Member
9,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Merry Christmas to you and yours. No pimento loaf here, it's ribs and brisket this Christmas.
Now that is Christmas done right!

Reactions: P-Factor

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Merry Christmas.... aside from the fact that it may get close to 60 degrees in our area tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
9,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Merry Christmas.... aside from the fact that it may get close to 60 degrees in our area tomorrow.
I'll crank down the AC and sprinkle a bag of ice around the living room to keep things a little more seasonal.

·
Registered
4,907 Posts
Merry Christmas. :?

·
Registered
735 Posts
Cold as a witch's teet here in Middle(west) Earth, Green Beret. You're welcome to it… ;)

Merry Christmas, everyone!

·
Banned
1,896 Posts
Aki, you have a beautiful cat. Here is my 23 yr old cat. He has outsmarted, outlasted several others in our household(bobcats and coyotes got the rest). Norwegian forest cat. Still healthy and purrs.

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Merry Christmas!!!

Reactions: akitainu
1 - 20 of 23 Posts