FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Met a nice woman and been getting to know her. Sunday our plan was to take about a 50 mile ride to some beach areas. I was thinking not to carry but didn't feel comfortable without it so I decided to ask her. She came over and when ready to leave I told her I have a CCW and asked her if she minded if I carried on our trip. Without hesitating or questions she said okay. Hours later we were heading towards home and she called some friends to let them know she's okay and she told them like she was glad I carried. I guess honesty is the best policy!

·
Registered
2,257 Posts
Besides, you need to ask her the important question..."Are you a conservative?":)

·
Registered
250 Posts
Besides, you need to ask her the important question..."Are you a conservative?":)
She may already have answered that question - she didn't run in panic and/or make negative firearm comments (like most progressives). Further, she went on a 50 mile trip, presumably alone, with an armed man. "Hours later", her possible safety call confirmed her lack of concern.

Reactions: SONYtec

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Hah, the girl I have been dating came over to the house for a nice weekend. After a few hours she said "Can you show me the guns in your safe?"

Right there I knew I had a keeper.

Congrats on your trip. Hope everything works out for ya.

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Careful, sometimes they change. Or they deal for a while, then tell you they never liked guns.

Reactions: aquaticpig
1 - 13 of 13 Posts