FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So yeah, I started playing this game recently, and one of my most used weapons is a P90 w/supressor. I've popped so many skulls with it, it's not even funny. I also bought a FiveseveN in the game, but haven't used it yet. I was surprised to find some of my other favorites in the game (like the Bizon 9mm, MP7, OICW, and a FUBAR'ed Barrett M82), and also the game's accuracy with these weapons and their operation.

The game itself is pretty good, I guess.... The gameplay is awesome, but some elements of the story make me want to barf on myself. Like the Gekkos: they are large, odd-looking (yet somehow kind of intimidating) bipedal tanks with giant organic legs. They're signature sound is moo-ing! They moo! Like cows! It's very anti-cool.

Plus all the deep, philisophical metaphors make my head want to explode.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Game of the year. The Gekkos are based off of the design of metal gear ray. They have "synthetic" blood which allows them to repair damage they recieve. The weapons are amazing. I really like the ACOG scope on the MK.17 (scar). Nothing is more fun than laying down fire with a 7.62 machine gun.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
I have the game but i still have to hook up my ps3....i want to see what the XM8 is like too:)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts