FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Jesus, i believe ShipWreck is in texas if im not mistaken, Good think your strapped Ship!

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i`m surprised americans arent taking the law into their own hands and firing at these mexican soliders invading into our country. I would and I would love to see the goverment charge me with a crime. What crime would that be? returning fire to a invading army corssing into the USA, Defending my home?

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
dtheman said:
Are these the current mexican military units or "los zetos"

need to see some barretts on the border.
F*ck ya and a nice Ghille suit clean those F*ckers right out too i`m with ya

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
workingman1976 said:
i`m surprised americans arent taking the law into their own hands and firing at these mexican soliders invading into our country. I would and I would love to see the goverment charge me with a crime. What crime would that be? returning fire to a invading army corssing into the USA, Defending my home?
Ya know - that's a damn good point!

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yes it is i`m tempted to up and move down there and buy a house in the area they are crossing over and just sit on back in the window with my remington 700 LTR with some this (.308 Super Incendiary Ammo ), and pop their trucks and cars as they cross over into the USA :?
This ammo is manufactured by Northern Arizona Munitions (N.A.M.), which is a fully licensed and insured ammuntion manufacturer. They have been manufacturing incendiary grade ammunition for 22 years. They manufacture the projectiles for this ammo from the ground up using custom made bullet jackets that are thin at the tip and thick at the base, so they will rip open easier upon impact with the target. The manufacturer has a limited amount of bullet jackets to make this ammo. This ammo has a chemical mixture that is very similar to the 50 cal. Raufoss and also has the sea green tip color. It contains Barium, Titanium Sponge, and Zirconium Sponge under the bullet jacket at the tip of the bullet. The Zirconium Sponge and bullet jacket is what seperates this ammo from a regular Incendiary round. This ammo is designed to be shot into a hard target that will rip the bullet jacket open to expose the chemical mixture. Metal, concrete, and rocks will rip the jacket open the best to give you the optimum performance of this ammo. This ammo will give you twice the flash bang as regular Incendiary ammo. This ammo will burn at 5000 degrees at point of impact. Use EXTREME CAUTION, this ammo is highly flammable upon impact. This ammo is completely safe to shoot through your weapon.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
[as a private citizen youd most likely get framed and put in jail for being a crazy white supremacist shooting at poor mexicans]

**** let them try I would make into such a news story they would end up looking stupid even more so if your house had bullet holes from incoming rounds from those f*ckers

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
I wonder if ShipWreck is considering get a 50 cal now....lol 8)

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
we should get a fnforum boarder patrol team setup and all take vaction during it and police the boarder and shoot illegal mexican military troops invading :? :)

·
Registered
69 Posts
I just took my compound testing for entry to the border patrol boot camp and am just waiting for the word.

the thing is that the los zetas from what i heard are somehow involved with army ranger training. dont beat me up if im wrong, but i read it in tactical weapons for law enfocement magazine. they have hits out on bp agents and have taken over 7 mexican border towns, and have snipers looking for border agents. thats some sh*t :evil:

·
Registered
412 Posts
workingman1976 Posted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:26 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yes it is i`m tempted to up and move down there and buy a house in the area they are crossing over and just sit on back in the window with my remington 700 LTR with some this (.308 Super Incendiary Ammo ), and pop their trucks and cars as they cross over into the USA
FIRE AT WILL!!!!!!! :arrow: GOOD RIDDENCE!

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Hell if they really wanted to shut down the boarder it would be very easy.
Just put a bounty on illegal aliens, no bag limit. Hell in texas alone you could probably make a good living at just trapping. Then again those texans would probably start tanning the hides and start making boots, belts and hat bands out of them. You know how those texans are!

·
Registered
408 Posts
Quote Devildoc
Hell if they really wanted to shut down the boarder it would be very easy.
Just put a bounty on illegal aliens, no bag limit. Hell in texas alone you could probably make a good living at just trapping. Then again those texans would probably start tanning the hides and start making boots, belts and hat bands out of them. You know how those texans are!
Next, you'd be hearing a monotone chant coming from Texas...

"IT PUTS THE LOTION ON IT'S SKIN!!!"

Zhur

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
no seriously i am very pissed off about this forum members who are in law enforcement question for ya. Is there anything that can be done to combat this? I mean is it legal for civies to help in patrolling the boarders ? **** even getting out there with a video camera and a call phone to report this crap.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
It seems like im becoming more of a minority here, there are more and more mexicans in my area.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts