FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DOUGLAS, Ariz. - Border Patrol officials say a Mexican woman has broken both ankles trying to cross a border fence in southern Arizona.

Spokesman Rob Daniels says an agent patrolling east of the Douglas port of entry about 2 a.m. Tuesday noticed distinctive drag marks on the ground. He followed them away from the fence and heard a woman calling for help.

The 35-year-old woman from Guanajuato, Mexico, whom Daniels did not identify, told authorities she fell off the fence while trying to cross it.

She was flown to a Tucson hospital because there was no pulse in either foot.

Calls to the Mexican consulate in Douglas went unanswered, and a hospital spokeswoman in Tucson said she could not give a condition without a name.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
The 35-year-old woman from Guanajuato, Mexico, whom Daniels did not identify, told authorities she fell off the fence while trying to cross it
Aaahahahahah.

Get one of those Tampa Fla. cops to put her in a wheel chair, bring her to the boarder then let the Tampa cop do what they do best. Dump her. :p

·
Registered
4,907 Posts
I'll take a guess here! So some ambulance chasing lawyer is going to side with here and sue for millions of dollars for her injuries. :evil: Because that big ole wall hurt her and some judge will side on her side. :(

Sorry for being a downer, But when I was a kid - Not all that long ago- They would have given then a ace bandage and thrown them back over the border at the check point. This country has just gone PC stupid! This is America and if you come here then YOU need to change in order to live here. I shouldn't have to change to acomidate you.

Sorry for the rant :!:

·
Registered
630 Posts
blkbd said:
I'll take a guess here! So some ambulance chasing lawyer is going to side with here and sue for millions of dollars for her injuries. :evil: Because that big ole wall hurt her and some judge will side on her side. :(

Sorry for being a downer, But when I was a kid - Not all that long ago- They would have given then a ace bandage and thrown them back over the border at the check point. This country has just gone PC stupid! This is America and if you come here then YOU need to change in order to live here. I shouldn't have to change to acomidate you.

Sorry for the rant :!:
we need a I'm with stupid smiley

not that I am saying your stupid but rather it means you would have to be a foll to disagree

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts

1 - 5 of 5 Posts