FN Herstal Firearms banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New, was on my PS-90 when I got it. Never fired, I just don't like it. $100 plus shipping or trade for PS-90, Five-Seven pistol or AR-15 stuff, let me know what you got. Can see one at www.mfiap.com/smallarms/ps-90.htm Has the Belgian Spec Ops markings like one in the ad. Pm or email me. Can do ftf if you are in Mid-Tn. Thanks! EDIT: Ok surely somebody wants this thing! Will trade for stuff for most any U.S. military rifle or pistol or whatever else you want to unload(except livestock or kids! :D )

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
it looks decent i am interested what do you want to trade? i got 150 rounds of elite ammos 5.7 ball 50 rounds of elite ammo ball tracer, what else i got a large belt of 7.62x51mm ammo ball and tracer i would have to count out the amount of ammo on it with a 7.62 ammo can. i got 500 rounds of remington .223 ball 55 grain and other stuff

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
it wont let me update my new email address i tried several times and a few times i tried to post on here (i got aol) it says i`m banned them i a few minutes later i can post i dont know why it does that and i had no idea i had pms because i wasnt able to update my new email ship my new email is [email protected]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.