FN Herstal Firearms banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
499 Posts
Grabbed a few, can never have enough parts, right!
($650 in parts) $225 is a great deal. Normally $250 for all the FN internals needed to build a new lower assuming aftermarket trigger being used. But then you get a extra lower, trigger group and grip to sell...

·
Registered
6,620 Posts
Hell yeah! Thanks for putting this up!

Reactions: LESTER

·
Registered
6,620 Posts
Have I just missed these in the past or is this first time they have been widely available?

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
For this price, I believe this is new. I just received an email some few hours ago. I posted a link on the forum only to have it deleted by the mods. The reason, of course is that the OP had already alerted the forum of the deal. I picked up on for a 16 and a 17, just in case.

·
Registered
6,620 Posts
Tried to buy one when they were $325, they won't ship to me. :th_thumbsdown:
IP address ain't in the states... Ain't happening. Trust me I tried.

Reactions: BigBuckeyeGuy

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Glad I could help. I'll keep each black and FDE that I ordered on bench stock and put a Geissele in one and a Shooting SIght in the other. Finding just the lower assembly in stock can be difficult, but they are out there to be had. I didn't think it was a bad deal to share with everyone. It seems that all the forum's heavy hitters found it useful.

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Glad I got in when I did. I enjoy doing business with MGW.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Two delivered today. MGW works fast! Now to piece together more spare parts for my bench stock.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.