·
Premium Member
10,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post your Michigan stuff here :?

·
Registered
21,554 Posts
Gun show next weekend in Grand Rapids/Walker at the Delta plex.

I'll be there shortly in the morning.

·
Registered
7 Posts
SE MI also!! looking forward to the next gun show in this area. Houghton Lake, Manistee are a bit far for me. I might have to hit the Lansing show anyone been to that one before? Feedback?

·
Registered
72 Posts
SE MI also!! looking forward to the next gun show in this area. Houghton Lake, Manistee are a bit far for me. I might have to hit the Lansing show anyone been to that one before? Feedback?
+1 on the gun shows....
never been to the Lansing show. Birch Run was last week. Anyone go?

·
Registered
289 Posts
SE MI, soon to be Mid-Michigan. Haven't been to a SE MI gun show that's been worth it! I was spoiled by some great ones in FL, but I agree we should get some like-minded FN'ers together and head out to the Pit in Lapeer!

Reactions: OldCrow

·
Registered
72 Posts
SE MI, soon to be Mid-Michigan. Haven't been to a SE MI gun show that's been worth it! I was spoiled by some great ones in FL, but I agree we should get some like-minded FN'ers together and head out to the Pit in Lapeer!
A trip to the Pit would be a good time. Haven't been there for awhile.

·
Registered
289 Posts
A trip to the Pit would be a good time. Haven't been there for awhile.
Was bad for a while, but I've been out there a few cold weekend mornings before sunup with some other shooters there and we cleaned up some of the trash. Clays and wood are great, I don't even mind if you're shooting fruit, but jeez stop bringing the TV's and electronics!

But on the good side, it's better than it's been in a long time, people seem to be better, it's usually full of responsible people, but you'll get a kid out there with a cheap Draco who needs to be told what to do sometimes.

Reactions: OldCrow

·
Registered
7 Posts
+1 on the gun shows....
never been to the Lansing show. Birch Run was last week. Anyone go?
I went to the Birch Run show and it was very busy with lots of people waiting in line to get in. It reminded me of the shows they held years ago in Detoit at the Armory, lots of people walking around with for sale signs on their guns. I also went to the Mt. Clemens trade center gun show Friday just to buy ammo and it no where compares to the Birch Run type shows or their promoter. Not alot of deals being made now with gun buy rush going on.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Mount pleasant checking in. Hit me up if anyone wants to go shooting! I went to the lansing and birch run shows. No good deals to be found :/

·
Registered
15 Posts
Roseville, Mi. checking in. Any other shooters from the area here want to go shooting send me a message.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts